DAXI TRACK EQUIPMENT
Affordable to buy, Easy to
Reliable to operate
As an industrial company our rail network operator, maintaining your own rail sidings infrastructure can be a costly and time-consuming endeavor that takes your focus away from your core business. That's where Eco-track comes in. Our product range is specifically designed to provide affordable, reliable and easy to install track equipment that allows you to connect your company to the rail network. This way you can focus on what you do best. Whether you're a port, a mine, or large industrial factory, Eco-track has the cost-effective transportation options you need to keep your business running smoothly!
Our products are all manufactured in Europe and dispatched out of our offices in Belgium and France.
We sell our Eco-Track range via rail construction companies, rail network operators, and agents around the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
New and used rails
- Large stocks of new and used rail
- Heavy or light rail
- Grooved rail
- Crane rail
- In-house drilling, cutting and bending
- Dispatched to you within 24 hours
- Can be pre-mounted on rail panels
Supplemented with accessories for installation such as sleepers (concrete, woord & steel), baseplates, pitched plates, fishplates, clamps, spikescrews, and bolts.
New & refurbished turnouts
- Full range of turnouts, switches, crossings and accessories
- Different rail types & track gauges
- Delivered in kits or fully assembled
- Mounted on sleepers (wood / concrete / steel) or in concrete
- With or without rollers / motors
For use on main lines, secondary lines, on industrial yards, in ports, on mines, on underground construction projects, temporary work bases, ...
- Buffer stops
- Turning tables
- Level crossings
- Fabrication, welding, bending, pressing, cutting, drilling and punching of custom designed parts
assist you from engineering to installation on site